Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | RSS | More
This episode is the very first in our new “What’s New with Regs” podcast series with our Regulatory Affairs Manager, Jennifer Butsch. In this episode we introduce Jennifer and who she is, what she does, and why regulations on refrigerants and energy efficiency are so important within the industry.
Host: Lindsay Headings, Digital Marketing and Content Manager, Emerson
Co-Host: Jennifer Butsch, Director of Regulatory Affairs, Emerson
- 0:09 – Welcome
- 1:07 – Who is Jennifer?
- 2:00 – How regulations impact the industry
- 3:28 – How regulations affect health and wellness
- 4:20 – Regulations regarding residential vs. commercial
- 5:38 – Regulations within businesses
- 7:28 – Question of the Week: “Is it still legal to charge my R-22 system?”
Next Episode: Refrigerants – Where are We Now?