In this episode, we answer the question of the week from the previous episode, “Does a residential AC scroll need a hard start kit?” John & James answer this by walking through different scenarios in which you would and would not need a hard start kit for your system. We also discuss different resources that can be used to understand this topic a little better such as Copeland Mobile, AE Bulletins, OPI, and calling the service helpline.
Host: Lindsay Headings – Digital Marketing and Content Manager, Emerson
- James Stevenson – Technical Service Engineer, Emerson
- John Roberts – Technical Service Engineer, Emerson
- 0:10 – Welcome
- 0:44 – “Does a residential AC scroll need a hard start kit?”
- 3:38 – Where to find hard start equipment
- 6:20 – AE4-1374
- 7:50 – New question of the week
Would you like the Tech Experts to discuss a specific topic? Tell us below!