Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | RSS | More
In this episode we answer the question from the previous episode, “When working with a semi-hermetic compressor, can you replace a compressor with an FSD motor with a TSK motor?” We answer this by discussing 6 and 9 lead motors and talking through multiple AE bulletins and visual aids that help with understanding this complex topic.
Host: Lindsay Headings – Digital Marketing and Content Manager, Emerson
- James Stevenson – Technical Service Engineer, Emerson
- John Roberts – Technical Service Engineer, Emerson
- 0:10 – Welcome
- 0:26 – “When working with a semi-hermetic compressor, can you replace a compressor with an FSD motor with a TSK motor?”
- 1:19 – 6 and 9 lead motors
- 2:36 – AE9-1076
- 3:56 – Motor code chart
- 4:28 – AE10-1244
- 9:25 – New question of the week
Would you like the Tech Experts to discuss a specific topic? Tell us below!
Next Episode: Hard Start Kits
Previous Episode: Do you know your nomenclature?