Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | RSS | More
In this episode of HVAC on Air, the group discusses the new challenges and opportunities today’s contractor faces and the differences in the industry in the last 10 years as it continues to evolve over time. These industry experts even touch on the topic of how contractors should consider preparing for the future of the HVAC industry as well. Listen and find out for yourself!
Host: Lindsay Headings, Digital Marketing and Content Manager, Emerson
- Nick Lamb, Butler Heating and Air Conditioning
- Ed McFarlane, Haller Enterprises, Inc.
- Austin Haller, Founder of Schedule Engine
- Tony Trapp, Upper Valley Career Center
- 0:10 – Welcome
- 1:35 – Differences between now v. 10 years ago
- 10:13 – How to keep students up to date
- 12:10 – Challenges & the importance of the customer experience
- 26:00 – How students choose a career path: commercial v. residential
- 28:35 – Industry regulations & safety
- 36:21 – Additional comments towards the changes in the industry