This is the final podcast in our “Legends of HVAC” interview series with HVAC Legend, Karl Zellmer, VP of Air Conditioning Sales at Emerson and Becky Hoelscher, Director of Aftermarket Sales at Emerson.
In this episode, we talk to multiple industry experts, with a combined 220+ years of experience. The discussion centers around their thoughts and opinions on how they see the future of the industry, how the industry is impacted by the next generation of contractors, what Science of Livability means to them, and some final thoughts on memories of Karl over the years.
Host: Lindsay Headings, Marketing Communication Analyst, Emerson
• Karl Zellmer, VP, Air Conditioning Sales, Emerson
• Becky Hoelscher, Director of Aftermarket Sales at Emerson
• Mitchell Cropp, CroppMetcalfe Services
• Tim Cropp, CroppMetcalfe Services
• Andrew Oser, CroppMetcalfe Services
• Vincent Gillette, Gillette Air Conditioning Co., Inc
• Steven Miles, Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning
• Brandon Miles, Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning