In addition to high efficiency, other benefits of premium systems include comfort, humidity control, continuous airflow, zoning, and saving money. Also, new technology like Wi-Fi thermostats offers added convenience for a homeowner.
Host: Brandy Powell
Guest: Frank Landwehr, VP Marketing and Planning, Emerson Climate Technologies
- 0:08 – Welcome
- 0:44 – Technologies for Homeowners
- 2:08 – How to control humidity in your home
- 5:30 – Benefits of continuous airflow
- 7:12 – Zoning off sections of your home
- 13:10 – Variable speed system benefits
- 16:43 – Wrap-Up
Related articles and links in the discussion:
- What is Indoor Air Quality and Can My AC System Help?
- New Research Provides Insight into Most Important Factors Affecting Homeowner Decisions about HVAC Equipment
- Do I really need to cool the whole house all the time?
- Should I Upgrade to a Wi-Fi Enable Thermostat?
- Should I invest in a programmable thermostat?
- Choosing the Right High Efficiency AC System