Discussing what homeowners should consider when purchasing a new HVAC system. Considerations include: finding a good contractor, installing and commissioning, doing research, looking for rebates, getting multiple quotes, use Copeland free app.
Host: Brandy Powell
Guest: Chandra Gollapudi, Residential Market Manager
- 0:07 – Welcome
- 1:02 – Important considerations when purchasing a new HVAC system
- 5:31 – How to conduct efficient research
- 8:18 – What is comfort?
- 9:37 – How to find rebates
- 10:27 – Ways to finance
- 12:27 – Wrap-Up
Related articles and links in the discussion:
- New Research Provides Insight into Most Important Factors Affecting Homeowner Decisions about HVAC Equipment
- What is SEER and Why is it Important?
- The Comfort of Home
- e-Saver Mobile App
Contractor Resource Links